Hi Friends,
In This financial year 2013-14 my friend will get possession of his flat which is still under constructed. During last financial year 2012-13, he had paid some amount in the form of EMI which includes Interest on Home loan also. Now its time to file ITR and he is confused how he can show IT DEpt, the amount of Interest paid during under construction stage of flat whereas in this financial year he will get possession of his flat. which ITR Form he has to fill.

Thanks & Regards