Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Foreign Income

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Foreign Income

    Hi I am resident of India. I receive receipts from foreign that directly credited to my saving account. I provide tourist guide services to clients of one of foreign company. Certificate of foreign inward remittance shows purpose of receipt as Tours and Travel. Now i want to know what are statutory liabilities that i have to incur. Shall i have to pay income tax on that. Amt exceeds 10lakhs shall i have to register under service tax as these are export of services.? Should i have to inform RBI. Very much confused. please guide me as i ve to file my return before 31st march 2013. - FEMA - Foreign Exchange Management ..................


  2. #2

    Default I faced similar issue

    Hi, I m Vikash, i have similar question to this and i seek solution.. i got a relevant information from EPC World News. They provide up to date information on new rules and regulation applied by government.


Posting Permissions

  • Register / Login to post new threads
  • Register / Login to post replies
  • Register / Login to post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts